[hobbit] NK view and pagesets

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Mar 12 07:51:11 CET 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 03:09:21PM -0800, Brian Lynch wrote:
> Do the NK tags carry over the NK pages generated for alternate
> pagsets?   I like the NK concept, but also like using the pageset
> templates to create custom interfaces for our Network Operations team.

I must admit I don't know for sure - it's a long time since I wrote
that code :-)

As I recall, the way it works is that the tags you use to define hosts
in an alternate pageset are used to build a virtual "bb-hosts"
file. That does include all of the tags for each host, so an "NK" tag
would be included also when building the pageset, and you'd get a
bbnk.html built for that pageset with only the hosts included in that
pageset.