[hobbit] bb-disk_by_fs.sh

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Fri Mar 11 09:09:18 CET 2005

Hi,

What script is that? Is it found at deadcat`?

/Lars

Asif Iqbal <iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net> wrote:

> ----------

Hi All

Has anyone used bb-disk_by_fs.sh with BB client? I am trying to find out
how it will work with HOBBIT?

There are few things I am concern about.

1. How will I manage alerts per partition which this script offers?
2. How will the graph work?

Thanks for any feedbacks. I guess I could always try it myself on a test
system if there is no feedback already.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu

Hobbithobbyist

-Oscar Wilde