[hobbit] completely confused

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Mar 9 23:13:29 CET 2005

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 09:46:32PM +0100, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
[about BB-central]

> I'll play around with it a bit more and see if I can get it running.

Well, this one has me stumped.

Getting it to run was pretty easy, but it appears to be rather
broken.

The main script bb-central.pl generates bb-central.sh, which has the
commands needed to login to a remote system via ssh and retrieve data.
The only problem is that it generates an ssh command that just logs
in; then it sits there in an interactive session and does nothing.

As far as I can see, the perl-script should add the commands needed to
collect the data, but it doesn't. I even tried setting it up to run
under a BB client, and it gives me the same problem.

I think I'll post to the BB list and see if the author has some idea
about what's going on.