Graphs and maint.pl

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Wed Mar 9 07:21:19 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm reading man-pages and Tips and Tricks.
In Tips and Tricks I read about Apache graphs and I tested it. Of course it worked. But my question is: Where do I find documentation about available graphs?

I also read about "Unsecure path...." from Perl. We also had some mails about this SetEnv. I never got it to work. Don't know where to put SetEnv.

However changing -wT to -wt in maint.pl works. But probably makes it more unsecure.

Regards
Lars
Hobbithobbyist

I'm not young enough to know everything.
-Oscar Wilde