[hobbit] Log sizes

Kevin Hanrahan Kevin at ewormhole.com
Sun Mar 6 17:41:46 CET 2005

OK, but I thought I saw a reference in a past mail to something called
pagesets. Is this something that I can use to build different views...say,
for instance, an executive view to show critical apps that would take
systems previously defined under other system-subsets and combine them for
an overall application view? Is there info in the man pages?

KEvin