[hobbit] enable/disable

Rick Waegner RWaegner at questia.com
Fri Mar 4 17:34:14 CET 2005

THANK YOU! It works like a charm now. Greatly appreciated!

Rick

                    lars ebeling
                    <dhd733 at yahoo        To:     hobbit at hswn.dk
                    .se>                 cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [hobbit] enable/disable
                    03/04/2005
                    10:03 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    hobbit

What's the problem? If it's the same as I have (unsecure path) I also tried
the SetEnv but hav same problem, donät know really where.

But I do a workaround and change the fist line in maint.pl  "-wT" to "-wt"
and then main.pl works

Regards
Lars

Rick Waegner <RWaegner at questia.com> wrote:

 Had this problem for a while now and noticed a section on it in the "tips
 and tricks" under the help menu. It states that adding the SetEnv PATH
 /bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin for my webserver...that hasn't helped.
 Possible that i am adding it in the wrong manner? Has anyone else bumped
 into this problem and resolved it? If so, please let me know what you did
 to remove this problem.

 Thanks,

 Rick

 hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk