[hobbit] enable/disable

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Fri Mar 4 17:03:19 CET 2005

What's the problem? If it's the same as I have (unsecure path) I also tried the SetEnv but hav same problem, donät know really where.

But I do a workaround and change the fist line in maint.pl  "-wT" to "-wt" and then main.pl works

Regards
Lars

Rick Waegner <RWaegner at questia.com> wrote:

Had this problem for a while now and noticed a section on it in the "tips
and tricks" under the help menu. It states that adding the SetEnv PATH
/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin for my webserver...that hasn't helped.
Possible that i am adding it in the wrong manner? Has anyone else bumped
into this problem and resolved it? If so, please let me know what you did
to remove this problem.

Thanks,

Rick

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk