[hobbit] RC5 available on sourceforge

Brian Lynch brianlynch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:35:32 CET 2005

The same error occurs on Solaris:

gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-unused -D_REENTRANT -DHAVE_RPCENT -DMAXMSG=32768
-DBBDPORTNUMBER=1984 -I. -I/opt/sysadmin/src/hobbit-4.0-RC5/include -c
-o hobbitd.o hobbitd.c
hobbitd.c: In function `main':
hobbitd.c:2480: error: `PATH_MAX' undeclared (first use in this function)
hobbitd.c:2480: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
hobbitd.c:2480: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [hobbitd.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/sysadmin/src/hobbit-4.0-RC5/hobbitd'
make: *** [hobbitd-build] Error 2
bash-2.03#