[hobbit] hobbit start restart

Thu Mar 3 12:42:36 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 08:40 +0100, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 08:19:54AM +0100, lars ebeling wrote:
> >
> > was going to restart Hobbit and started instead. Then I think I
> > started 2 instances of Hobbit. Then I stopped hobbit without any
> > complaints. But still the first Hobbit instance was running. Then I
> > tried to stop Hobbit again and got: Hobbit is not running.
> >
> > I think it would be good with a test if Hobbit already is running
> >  when starting.
>
> Absolutely. Done.

IMHO, it also doesn't make much sense that we run the startxxxx script
in order to stop it...

We should simply have a script called hobbit.sh which can take the
paramaters start/stop/restart and if possible, status. Even perhaps
reload or something.

Just my 0.02c worth.

PS. also, we seem to be missing the description of what all the icons
mean that we had at the bottom of the default BB pages... perhaps
something could/should be added for that, or maybe it's already under
the help menu and I didn't look very much....

Regards,
Adam

Adam Goryachev
Website Managers