[hobbit] extension questions

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Jul 30 23:58:59 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 03:33:23PM -0400, Sue Bauer-Lee wrote:
> My 2 dumb questions of the week:
>
> Is "dnsinfo" an extension script? What do I need to be able to set it up
> and use it for my domains within Hobbit?

Yes, it's a custom extension I've written to keep track of some
domains I have to manage.

It ain't pretty, see for yourself at http://www.hswn.dk/~henrik/dnscheck

> How is the "notes' functionality set up" Does this use the bb-notes PHP
> extension or these something else required to make this work?

Dump an html, txt or similar file into the ~hobbit/server/www/notes/
directory, with the filename being HOSTNAME.html, and it will
automatically be linked to by the bbgen tool generating the webpages.