[hobbit] Difficulties building hobbitclient-0.3

Allan.Marillier at dana.com Allan.Marillier at dana.com
Fri Jul 29 22:21:06 CEST 2005

Thanks Daniel.

Now you mention that, I vaguely remember seeing either here in the list or
in docs somewhere that client is netbsd only, but don't remember the
./configure client

Daniel J McDonald <dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com>
07/29/2005 04:14 PM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

Hobbit List <hobbit at hswn.dk>
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] Difficulties building hobbitclient-0.3

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 15:53 -0400, Allan.Marillier at dana.com wrote:

> I'm having trouble building hobbitclient-0.3 on both Fedora Core 3 and
> 4 systems.

It only runs on netbsd.  Use the hobbit included in the server package
instead (build it with ./configure client)

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk