[hobbit] Enable/Disable

Antonio Marques hobbitsam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:11:39 CEST 2005

[hobbitd]
        HEARTBEAT
        ENVFILE /myPath/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        CMD hobbitd --pidfile=$BBSERVERLOGS/hobbitd.pid
--restart=$BBTMP/hobbitd.chk --checkpoint-file=$BBTMP/hobbitd.chk
--checkpoint-interval=600 --log=$BBSERVERLOGS/hobbitd.log
--admin-senders=127.0.0.1,$BBSERVERIP
--maint-senders=127.0.0.1,$BBSERVERIP

[bbenadis]
#       DISABLED
        ENVFILE /apps/infra/Hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        CMD hobbitd_channel --channel=enadis
--log=$BBSERVERLOGS/enadis.log hobbitd_filestore --enadis

I can disable by line command and all hosts an tests disable I can see
at webpage http://myhobbit/hobbit-seccgi/hobbit-enadis.sh and I can
ENABLE all of them, but not Disable!

seeya

Antonio Marques