[hobbit] Hobbit 4.1.0 available - includes Unix client

David Gore David.Gore at mci.com
Mon Jul 25 01:33:39 CEST 2005

You should update the README?

root at hobbit:/var/tmp/hobbit-4.1.0> ./configure
./configure: cannot shift

Or the configure script?

How to install
--------------
Detailed installation instructions are in the
docs/install.html file. Essentially, it boils down
to running
         ./configure
         make
         make install
but do have a look at the install.html file for more
detailed instructions.

This is on Solaris 9.

I will now start with:

root at hobbit:/var/tmp/hobbit-4.1.0> ./configure --server

Configuration script for Hobbit

This script asks a few questions and builds a Makefile to compile Hobbit