[hobbit] Host info screen question

Jorge Gonzalez-Outeirino jgonza03 at syr.edu
Tue Jul 19 14:45:17 CEST 2005

Hi peter,

I have tried most of the applications on pippen but still I will need "the master " to give a hand. I wonder if you stay here after the meeting to finish the configuration. The BTW is one of the point but we have to analyse but there are few more.

I guesst that Susan want us to put the server up and running in the next couple of days to make samwise taking over darwing.

Jorge

Jorge González Outeiriño
Scientific IT Analyst
Computer & Media Services
Syracuse University
215 Machinery Hall
Syracuse NY 13244
Phone: (315) 443-9271
Fax: (315) 443-1621
e-mail: jgonza03 at syr.edu

>>> peter.welter at gmail.com 07/19/05 5:58 AM >>>
BTW: This makes me wondering: how does this translate to the following
connectivity tag:

 conn=IP1,IP2

It now appears at the bottom after 'Other tags'? Is a matrix with all
possible bb-hosts-config stuf workable? Typo's and thus 'not
recognized tags' would be seen much faster.

Thanks,

Peter

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk