[hobbit] Mrtg with Hobbit howto

arun.nale at tcs.com arun.nale at tcs.com
Tue Jul 19 04:33:41 CEST 2005

Thanks Henrik,

Pl. send me accross the bbmrtg.pl.

Arun Sopanrao Nale
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Unit 61/64,Standard Design Factory II,
Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone,
Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400 096,Maharashtra
India
Mailto: arun.nale at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Henrique Kopschitz praxedes <henrique.praxedes at gmail.com>
07/18/2005 01:00 PM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] Mrtg with Hobbit howto

Henrik,

The Script bbmrtg.pl works with hobbit but you have to do some changes in
the script ... i´ll take my script with the changes and send to the
mail-list.

Att,

On 7/17/05, Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 11:42:17AM +0530, arun.nale at tcs.com wrote:

> I had installed Hobbit on  my machine. I want bbmrtg.pl to work with it.
> How do I do that. I do not find any bb-bbexttab file where I can call
the
> script.

Run it via hobbitlaunch. Add a section to
~hobbit/server/etc/hobbitlaunch.cfg to run that script.

Caveat: I have no idea if bbmrtg.pl works with Hobbit or not.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

--
Atenciosamente
Henrique Kopschitz Praxedes

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you