[hobbit] Henrik

Sue Bauer-Lee sblee at tazmania.org
Thu Jul 14 03:47:37 CEST 2005

I disagree. I think we should ALL jump on this bandwagon. I think Henrik's
efforts on the Hobbit project supercede even most open source projects. My
colleagues and managers have all been amazed with Henrik's  professionalism
and quick responses to bug fixes, feature requests, configuration assistance,
and just plain 'ole attentiveness to the Hobbit monitor user base.

May all others take lessons.
Excellant work. Thank you Henrik not only for a wondeful product, but also
for your dedication to all aspects of making it work the best that it can for
all who use it. :-)

Sue Bauer-Lee        |    KE4HNN, SSCP
Carrollton, GA 30112 |    Email: sblee at tazmania.org