[hobbit] RRD sometimes not updated in custom graphs

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Jul 13 12:06:10 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 09:37:11PM +0200, Anton Burkhalter wrote:
> My custom RRD's are sometimes not updated, when the server receives two
> or more messages in a short interval from different clients.

I've failed to reproduce this, and cannot see anything "obviously wrong"
with the way the external scripts are being run.

Could you pickup the current snapshot from http://www.hswn.dk/beta/ and
build+install that ? It adds a lot of debugging output to the code that
handles external scripts, that might help in figuring out why it doesn't
work.

Note: After running "make install", do check that the --extra-tests and
--extra-scripts are still in your hobbitlaunch.cfg file. The current
snapshot renames some things from "larrd" to "rrd", and I've had a
report that it fails to migrate the old settings over.

Thanks,