[hobbit] RE : [hobbit] Newbie install questions

Hobbit, Visions.se hobbit at visions.se
Tue Jul 12 18:16:09 CEST 2005

I'm a newbie as well here, but after googling around a bit for my own
rrd installation problems with conf and make.. I found several people
saying that if you followed this install guide all the way it would
work. And alas - it did for me at last  :)  I installed even the packets
that I knew that I had because you need the --devel packages as well and
those arent usually included in rpm's (as Nicolas stated below).

This is the faq for the build that u should follow:
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/doc/rrdbuild.en.html

Good luck
David Majchrzak