[hobbit] I can't get any graph on hobbit

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jul 7 10:21:39 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 09:41:48AM +0200, FIGARO Nicolas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After recompiling rrdtool 1.2.10 on aix 5.2 and hobbit 4.0.4, I have
> infos in my rrd files (rrd fetch shows some entries).
>
> But I can't get any graph at the bottom of hobbit pages.

Did you also recompile Hobbit ? If you are moving from rrdtool 1.0.x
to 1.2.x you must do a "make distclean; ./configure; make; make install"
of Hobbit because the library interface is different in the two rrdtool
versions.

> I tried to run the cgi from command line, but I have the following
> message :
> "xgetenv: Cannot find value for variable QUERY_STRING"

QUERY_STRING is set by the webserver when running a CGI program. It the
"query" part of the URL, ie. everything after the '?' mark in the URL.