[hobbit] Hosts have disappeared

Thiesfeld, Gordon GThiesfeld at webmd.net
Wed Jan 12 18:29:50 CET 2005

The hobbitd executable is available:
http://gthiesfeld.homelinux.org/download/hobbitd

I have 6 hosts.

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Stoerner [mailto:henrik at hswn.dk]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 5:41 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Hosts have disappeared

OK, it's past midnight here and I need to get some sleep, but since
it seems that your setup triggers this easily I'll start with your
dump tomorrow and see what I can find.

If you could make the hobbitd executable available for download also,
that would be nice.

How many hosts do you have, approximately ?

Henrik

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk