apache1,2,3 graphs

Christopher T. Beers ctbeers at syr.edu
Fri Jan 28 16:42:48 CET 2005

I have a very weird problem.  Basically all of my apache graphs look
exactly the same, but the data that comes out of ...status?auto is very
much different.  I have 5 hosts with apache graphs on.

4 of the hosts are defined like so
0.0.0.0   servername.syr.edu # http://virthostname.syr.edu
apache=http://realhostname.syr.edu/server-status?auto
LARRD:*,apache:apache|apache1|apache2|apache3

1 host (my hobbit host) is defined very similarly but it has the IP address
in it.  Seems way to coincidental that all these graphs look very much the
same.  My hobbit host is not very highly used but one of the machines I am
monitoring receives millions of hits a day.

Anyone else see this?

--
Christopher T. Beers
Lead UNIX Architect - System Infrastructure Services (SIS)