Adding custom LARRD graphs

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Jan 24 23:14:54 CET 2005

How difficult is it to add custom graphs?  For example we have several
Oracle standby databases that "resync" (import binary database
changelogs) for several hours every night. I have a perl script which
parses one of the logfiles created by this process, and gets values like
the total time it took to import each binary log. Having a graph of the
average time it takes to process would be VERY handy for metric and
scaling evaluations.

The long story short is that I have a script or process that outputs
numbers that I want to graph with Hobbit+LARRD. Is it possible?  Or, I
should be asking, how difficult would it be, and can you give any
pointers on what to do.

Thanks,

-Charles