[hobbit] reports

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Feb 28 22:11:24 CET 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 12:56:18PM -0500, Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com wrote:
> I saw an option in your man pages that reads:
>
> The following non-standard parameters are handled by the bbgen version of
> bb-rep.cgi:
>

>    suburl    (Page in report to go to, if not the top page)
>

> Is this an option? If so, how do I specify it?

It's part of the query-string that you pass to the bb-rep.cgi script
in the URL.

E.g. to generate a report for January 2005 and go directly to the
"webservers" page, you'd request

http://www.foo.com/hobbit-cgi/bb-rep.ch?start-mon=1&start-day=1&start-yr=2005&end-mon=1&end-day=31&end-yr=2005&style=crit&suburl=webservers

It still generates the report for all hosts, it just sends you off to
the "suburl" URL below the reporting URL.