Temperature status formatting for graphs

Robert Edeker idxman01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 23:27:35 CET 2005

Hello,

  After reading over a few threads and staring at do_temperature.c for
awhile (like that helped), I'm a bit confused as to what format the
data needs to be in.  I was using temperature.sh from deadcat as a
template for monitoring ambient temp on an IBM H70, but I ended up
trimming it down to a basic script for maintenance purposes.

  So does the data need to be in _exactly_ the same format as sampled
in do_temperature.c or can there be extra columns and more spaces?
I'd like to add the warn/panic thresholds to the status output for the
computer operators..

Thank You,

-robert