alerts

kevin grady kevin.grady at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 22:06:54 CET 2005

Is their functionality in hobbit to do alert escalation? I read
through the man page and nothing jumps out as a method to do this. I
ask because we have a small 4 man rotation of oncall personal and I'd
like to setup all alerts to go the primary oncall contact and if no
acknowledgement has been made in X amount of time, send out an alert
to the group. That way everyone keeps their pagers on, but only the
primary receives the first alert. Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks