[hobbit] Preliminary patch for RC3 brokenness

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Thu Feb 24 15:21:36 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 15:05 +0100, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 08:43:32AM -0500, Tom Georgoulias wrote:
> > Henrik Stoerner wrote:

> > I can confirm that my alerts setup in the info page is now displaying
> > properly, which it wasn't when I upgraded to RC3 and before I applied
> > the latest patch.  (having the alert rules show up in info is an awesome
> > feature, BTW.)
> >
> > Haven't seen any hobbitd_larrd core files either...so far so good.
>
> Really nice - thanks!

Ditto.  my core files are gone now.

I am still having trouble with the apache graphs.  I finally figured out
that I had to enable extendedstatus in
the /etc/httpd/conf/commonhttpd.conf file, and I'm getting a graph that
finally has data other than NaN on the trends page, but no button on the
main page...  Is that expected?

[mcdonalddj at ldap2 hobbit]$ cat server/etc/bb-hosts
#
# Master configuration file for Hobbit and Big Brother

10.10.9.70   ldap2.austin-energy.net      # BBDISPLAY BBPAGER BBNET bbd http://ldap2.austin-energy.net/ noconn apache=http://localhost/server-status?auto ldap ntp
include bb-hosts-critical
include bb-hosts-network

--