[hobbit] Preliminary patch for RC3 brokenness

Bruce Lysik blysik at shutterfly.com
Thu Feb 24 00:54:11 CET 2005

Hmm.  I just got some odd page with RC3-patch.

This group:

HOST=$HG-IMAGE
       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email onduty SERVICE=procs RECOVERED
       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email ops    SERVICE=procs RECOVERED
       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email onduty SERVICE=http,conn DURATION>6 RECOVERED
       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email ops    SERVICE=http,conn DURATION>6 RECOVERED
       SCRIPT /opt/bb/server/ext/email ops    EXSERVICE=procs,http,conn RECOVERED

And I just got some cpu alerts sent to the onduty address.  In fact, the 'info' page looks totally wrong for alerts.    Ack.  Just got another alert I shouldn't have.  (A purple for a vmstat monitor which should have only gone to the 'ops' address.)

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <blysik at shutterfly.com>
Operations Engineer