[hobbit] bb-ack.sh submit fails

Thiesfeld, Gordon GThiesfeld at webmd.net
Wed Feb 23 22:30:33 CET 2005

I'm sorry, I've been on vacation.

> On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 04:11:10PM -0600, Thiesfeld, Gordon wrote:
> > The page comes up fine, but when I hit the send button, it sends me to
> > /hobbit-cgi/bb-ack.sh, which isn't there anymore.  I'm running RC2 with
> the
> > post-RC2.patch.
>
> Could you check if the ~hobbit/server/web/acknowledge_form was updated
> with the RC2-version of that file ? It should have the line
>
>    <FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="&REQUEST_URI">
>
> near the top of the file; if not, copy the file over from
> hobbit-4.0-RC2/hobbitd/webfiles/

I'll take care of this when I get home tonight.

> > Also, I like how you've fixed up the disabled status page to show
> > who disabled it, and for how long, etc.  Would it be possible to
> > have that info in the disabled email as well?
>
> I don't quite follow you here. What email is this ? Disabling a test
> doesn't normally result in e-mails being sent out.

Hmm, I was doing some testing, so I "downed" my test server, and it went
red.  I got an email with the subject "Test_Server:conn is RED".  Then I
tried to ack the red page.  That's when I noticed the problem above.  When
that didn't work, I disabled the test.  After that, I got an email with this
subject "Test_Server:conn is disabled".

In big brother we have it set up so that when someone disables something the
big brother admin (me) gets an email.  I was assuming this was the same
function.