[hobbit] acks through email

kevin grady kevin.grady at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:25:51 CET 2005

Well to make a small contribution back to hobbit, attached is a
modified version of bb-mailack.sh that assumes you are using RC3 (I
removed the settings for AWK, etc.) Also, sets BBDISPLAYS to BBDISP,
BBPAGERS to BBPAGE (you'll need to change this if you have multiple
displays or pagers). One other mod is when you ack by email, the
message in the acknowledgement will read: email ack from [user's name]
 Duration [delay] min

Also, included are the changes suggested by Asif and Henrik in this thread.
This script still uses ack ack_event as I did not have a chance to
test with hobbitdack.

There are 2 places you will need to change the path if your home is
not /usr/local/hobbit.

I'll add comments soon. If this is not the proper method of
distributing mods for hobbit please let me know what is and I'll
adhere to it.

Thanks and great software.