[hobbit] problems load larrd library - rc-03

Marco Avvisano m.avvisano at mail.regione.toscana.it
Wed Feb 23 12:57:48 CET 2005

I try your adds, and now the only error  in my larrd  data log is:

2005-02-23 12:56:29 xfree: Trying to free a NULL pointer2005-02-23 12:56:29
Worker process died with exit code 134, terminating

Core files are always generated

I could not see the rrd graphs. In my http error log i see this error

error while loading shared libraries: librrd.so.0: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory.

thanks for help

Marco