[hobbit] acks through email

kevin grady kevin.grady at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 22:17:46 CET 2005

Ok, no more error messages. Now when I reply to an alert, the message
gets sent and processed (it's no longer in /var/spool/mail/hobbit) and
that's. No indication that the alert has been acknowledged and the
hobbit logs are empty (well not empty, but they don't have any
messages corresponding to the issue). Any pointers greatly
appreciated.