[hobbit] Strange problem

kevin grady kevin.grady at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:08:38 CET 2005

Yeah, tried that too and same results. This is the first time I have
run across this issue after a few installs of RC1. Unfortunately I
don't have access to the installs I did that work at the moment for
reference to see what is missing from the ~/server/www/ directory. The
only things under it are folders, not one file, no index file. Within
the folders it looks like all of the necessary files are there.