[hobbit] Ext tests/scripts

David Gore David.Gore at mci.com
Tue Feb 15 21:48:14 CET 2005

To get all my server side 'ext' scripts to work consistently, all I did
was copy bbdef.sh and bbsys.sh to Hobbit and added the same few lines to
each 'ext' script.  Something like:

if [ -f $MY_BBDEF ]; then
  . $MY_BBDEF
else
  echo "Need $MY_BBDEF to run!"
  exit 1
fi

I made a few edits to bbdef.sh and bbdef.sh calls bbsys.sh, problem
solved.  Took about 5 minutes.  bbsys.sh has all those binaries you are
looking for.

~David