Useful Info (Re: [hobbit] More Temperature Questions :-))

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Feb 15 20:07:00 CET 2005

I also discovered by poking around, that I can specify to hobbitgraph to
only display one particular value...
I noticed when you click a disk graph, that the url indicates which
partitions to display via "&first=1&count=4", would show all four disk
partitions.  If you change that to &first=1&count=1, it only graphs the
first disk partition (usually /).

I tried the same thing with the temperature graphs and it worked, ie:
http://www.myhobbitserver.com/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=somehost.com&service=temperature&first=1&count=1&disp=somehost%2enet&action=menu

Displayed the graph for only "Ambient".

I guess a question I would have about that is how could I set that as
default, or even better, if there was some GUI way to select which
values to include in the graph (maybe its part of Cacti already, I dunno).

Sorry if this info is already in the docs somewhere, I thought it was
useful info so I posted it when I discovered it.

-Charles