R: [hobbit] R: [hobbit] problem with menu

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Thu Feb 10 21:58:12 CET 2005

Ok done in the script I've done:
BBWEB="/hobbit/WIN"; BBMENUSKIN="$BBWEB/menu"; exec bbgen --pageset=win
--report=bbgen-win --nopurple --rss --nstab=WIN/nstab.html $BBGENOPTIONS
$BBHOME/www/WIN

Now it's possible to do that BBMENUSKIN is not necessary to define and will
take automatically $BBWEB/menu?

Another strange think ... i get the rss files into the main BB folder but i
don't get rss file in the pageset directory... It's normal?

Francesco

  _____