using filerstats2bb ext script

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at nandomedia.com
Wed Feb 9 21:46:11 CET 2005

Has anyone else been working on getting the filerstats2bb script
(filerstats2bb.zip from deadcat.net) working under hobbit?  I've been
hacking on it all day and I can't seem to get around 2 problems:

1.  Keep getting this perl error from the vfilerdiskreport.pl:

Use of uninitialized value in numeric lt (<) at
         /home/bb/hobbit/server/ext/vfilerdiskreport.pl line 302 (#1)
     (W uninitialized) An undefined value was used as if it were already
     defined.  It was interpreted as a "" or a 0, but maybe it was a
mistake.
     To suppress this warning assign a defined value to your variables.

As best I can tell from putting print statements through the script, the
array passed to the convert_bytes subroutine has an empty value at the
end, which causes this.

2.  The status changes to purple about 4 mins after the last run.
filerstats2bb_wrap.sh is currently set to run every 5 mins, so I don't
know why this is taking place.  I've got purpledelay set to 15...

If anyone has any tips, I'm all ears.  :)

Tom