[hobbit] Anyone working on an NT client?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Dec 28 19:12:10 CET 2005

>>> dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com 12/28/05 12:01 PM >>>
On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 11:54 -0500, Kauffman, Tom wrote:
> > Well, among other things, I'd be a bit happier about the client
myself
> > if the company name weren't so prominently mis-spelled in the past
two
> > releases. I'm assuming that 'UEST' in this header is really
supposed to
> > be 'QUEST': Wed Dec 28 12:01:19 UEST 2005.
>
> Isn't that a timezone?

Assumptions are a funny thing...

LOL, that is some funny ish...I seriously doubt they'd stick the
name of their company in the middle of the date.  It's probably
referencing they are using Universal EST or something like that.
I've never heard of that, but I'm guessing that the UEST is not
because they misspelled Quest.

Paul