Anyone working on an NT client?

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Wed Dec 28 16:30:16 CET 2005

I'm interested.

I currently run the BB/Quest bbnt client, but my NT admins would feel a
whole lot better about installing it if we had the source.

We're an SAP/R3 shop (AIX on IBM p5 equipment), with your basic NT
infrastructure -- MS-Exchange, Active Directory, NT Print Servers, that
sort of thing. SAP is now pushing something they call 'portals', using
Netweaver on NT to front-end databases (Oracle) on unix (AIX) -- so I
have even more NT systems to add to my monitoring.

TIA --

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc