Newbie - Source data?

Mike Barfield Mike.Barfield at syniverse.com
Mon Dec 5 15:43:01 CET 2005

All,

I installed Hobbit a few weeks ago and it running fine. Someone in upper
management happened to see Hobbit in action and now wants more. He uses
nothing but Excel and therefore wants the raw Hobbit data so he can play
with spreadsheets all day long. My question is where can I find the raw
data that Hobbit uses to create it's graphs? Namely the "trends" graph
for "cpu Utilization". I've looked at the data/hist/hostname/ files, but
it doesn't look like they're used for graph generation.

TIA

Mike Barfield
Syniverse Technologies