[hobbit] Debian3.1-Exim4 and Alerts in Hobbit

Manu yoogie at schurkennetz.de
Thu Dec 1 20:34:49 CET 2005

Hi,

I myself am not very familiar with exim, but on my server, the default
mailcommand "mail" is contacting my localy installed kolab server and
sends alert-mails through its smtp postfix.
So I would say, having a working exim setup would be all you need. You
can arrange this by executing "dpkg-reconfigure exim4".

You can test your exim by doing the following:

# telnet localhost 25