~/client/bin/hobbitclient-rhel3.sh: No such file or directory

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Fri Aug 26 15:35:05 CEST 2005

I see this error in my ~/client/log/hobbitclient.log file after
launching the hobbit client with "--os=rhel3":

/home/bb/client/bin/hobbitclient-rhel3.sh: No such file or directory

I'm using the latest snapshot.  Is this a known issue?  I'm using the
--os=rhel3 switch to try and fix my vmstat graphs, but that still isn't
working properly.  The client collects the data correctly, but hobbit
gets the idle & iowait columns reversed.  Oddly enough, when the
"runclient.sh" script is first executed, hobbit graphs properly for
about 20 mins (4 iterations), then reverts back to switching the columns.

Tom