[hobbit] Hobbit 4.0.4 released - Alert Script Issue

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 11:42:15 CEST 2005

I've been digging the Hobbit-emaillist and found something that might
be applicable to this problem. First, the email correspondence between
you and Peter Murray:

[snip]
"On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 08:16:56AM -0400, Peter Murray wrote:
> HOST=testhost.syr.edu RECOVERED
>      MAIL user1 at syr.edu FORMAT=TEXT DURATION>10 REPEAT=20
>      MAIL user2 at syr.edu FORMAT=SMS DURATION>20 REPEAT=20
>
> What happens is the first alert (FORMAT=TEXT) goes out at 10 minutes,
> nothing at 20 minutes, both at 30 miuntes, nothing at 40 minutes, both
> at 50 minutes, and so on.

Confirmed that this is a bug in all current Hobbit versions. It will be
fixed in 4.1.2 - you can pick up the latest snapshot for a working
version."
[snip]

Second, from the Changes-file from 4.1.1 -> 4.1.2 (I run 4.0.4):

[snip]
"* When multiple recipients of an alert had different minimum
  duration and/or repeat-settings, they would mostly use only
  the settings for the first recipient."
[snip]

Can you confirm this?

Regards,