[hobbit] Config Report

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:09:39 CEST 2005

Hi Allan and everyone on the list,

Sorry, but I fail to see what I have to do for getting the config
report to work after installing hobbit version 4.1.1 on my
test-linux-box. Should it not work, like everything else, out of the
box?

I adapted the /var/lib/hobbit/www/menu/menu_items.js to add the menu
option for hobbit-configreport.sh, but after selecting this option,
the cgi-bin script says "Unable to find host information".

Thanks for any help,

Peter