[hobbit] Hobbit client OS support

Dirk Kastens Dirk.Kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Aug 8 15:21:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

Henrik Stoerner schrieb:

> (except for the netstat data, will do that tomorrow).  If someone
> could confirm that AIX, HP-UX and OSF/1 work (with whatever version
> of those you have), it would be nice.

I just tried to compile the snapshot under AIX 5.1 ML08 using
gcc and gmake. The compilation stops with the following error:

In file included from /home/hobbit/snapshot/include/libbbgen.h:24,
                  from sendmsg.c:35:
/home/hobbit/snapshot/include/../lib/osdefs.h:21: conflicting types for
`socklen_t'
/usr/include/sys/socket.h:80: previous declaration of `socklen_t'
sendmsg.c: In function `sendtobbd':
sendmsg.c:322: warning: passing arg 5 of `getsockopt' from incompatible
pointer type
make[1]: *** [sendmsg.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hobbit/snapshot/lib'
make: *** [lib-client] Error 2

Dirk