External Tests

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Wed Aug 3 17:28:52 CEST 2005

Does anyone have a sample external test for Hobbit.....I have a few
external BigBrother tests that I would like to port over to hobbit.  I
dont plan on installing a BigBrother client on these boxes, just plan on
using the hobbitclient.  I tried using the hobbitclient scripts as an
example but not having too much success, however I havent dug into it
too deep yet.

Thanks
Trent

Trent Melcher
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Securities America Financial Corporation
(402) 399-9111 x2774
tmelcher at saionline.com

Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member NASD/SIPC.
Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an
SEC Registered Investment Advisory