[hobbit] Problems supressing yellow alerts

Schwimmer, Eric E *HS EES2Y at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Mon Aug 1 18:35:43 CEST 2005

After looking at this a little more, I realize that the NOPROPYELLOW
statement is working (don't know about the bbgen --nopropyellow flag,
though).

I was fooled by the fact that the yellow alarms were appearing in the
event-log display on the bb2 page (they were not appearing at the top of
the bb2 page, and were not setting the background 'alarm color').

We have one non-critical test that is cluttering up our event-log
display.  I'd really like to be able to prevent a specific test from
appearing in the bb2 event-log display;  is there a way to do this, and,
if not, could I put in a feature request? :)

Regards,
-Eric