Patch for do_sendmail.c for later sendmail releases

Geoff Steer gsteer at firstwave.com.au
Fri Apr 29 03:07:16 CEST 2005

[I posted this earlier in the week but  attached to another thread.
Sending again in case it's of interest to others]

In setting up the sendmail graphs, I found that some fields introduced
in later sendmail versions were not logged/displayed.

The attached patch to do_sendmail.c will allow the extra field
introduced in sendmail 8.13.x to be graphed. It should still work with
most earlier versions of sendmail back to at least 8.9.x (if you're
running a version that old, it's time to upgrade!)

As we only run 8.13.x in production, Testing with 8.11.x has been
minimal.

Regards
Geoff Steer
Firstwave Technology