[hobbit] cgi bb-hostedit script released

Schwimmer, Eric E *HS EES2Y at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Thu Apr 28 19:24:06 CEST 2005

A few caveats that I should have included with the distro but forgot:

1. While it supports nested files, and will attempt to preserve their
structure as much as possible, I could only bundle so logic for
determining what file a new host/page/title should be added to.  So
while it should work, it might not Do What You Expect(tm).

2. The script is comment un-friendly.  Any comments & whitespace
formatting
is ignored when the script reads in data, and when it writes data back
out,
this commented data IS NOT INCLUDED.  So if you have some sort of whacky
comment structure in your files that you are intent on preserving, I'd
advise you not to try this script :)

Regards,
-Eric