[hobbit] Two minor items on hobbit (very minor)

Schwimmer, Eric E *HS EES2Y at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Thu Apr 28 19:10:31 CEST 2005

While it might not fix your color blindness (assuming you are red-green colorblind, like I am :), I've removed the animation and the smilies from the gifs on our hobbit server (which also made them more 'businesslike', so our higher-ups would treat us more seriously ;)

You can gnab them here:
http://www.nerdvana.org/eric/files/hobbit-gifs.tar.gz

Regards,
-Eric