Two minor items on hobbit (very minor)

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Thu Apr 28 16:37:34 CEST 2005

I've been looking at hobbit as it progressed, without actually
implementing. Tomorrow, I plan on throwing the Big Red Switch and
cutting over to hobbit, so I re-read all the doc.

First -- would someone with an artistic bent please do a logo for hobbit
suitable to adding to a web menu (for those not using the hobbit main
display as their home page)? (I'm bent, but not artisticly).

Second -- I've just read the mini-faq on where the name came from. And
here I'd always thought 'hobbit' stood for Henrik's Own Big Brother
Integrated Toolset. . .

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc